Immortals of Kruna
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortals of Kruna

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhal Summons

Go down 
+3
Artrion
EaglesEye
zraith
7 posters
AuthorMessage
zraith
Admin

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:47 am

I've noticed that the variety of raids being hit between Rhal cooldown is fairly limited and that this cooldown also doesn't give much time to summon more of the raids.

The issue/question/suggestion that I'll like to bring up is: Should Rhal be summoned nearly on the dot that it's cooldown reaches 0 or should we stick to a slightly different schedule when summoning it? Say like every 3 or 4 days instead of every 2 days.
Back to top Go down
https://imokruna.rpg-board.net
EaglesEye

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Rhal   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:24 am

As Rhal wasn't any effective for me in the last weeks, 3 days would be ook for me.
Back to top Go down
Artrion

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:30 am

Hmm i suggest when it appears to take advantage of the cooldown. But it would be better if there are less other raids present so that others will go to the Rhal raid. on a side note when summoning Rhal with other raids please post a message when it was summoned because people might not see it at once.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Fazer

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:32 am

i dont really care i hit whatever i consider the most useful of our active raids Wink
Back to top Go down
Everwill

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:23 pm

if there are more than 4 raids active when cooldown ends then do not spawn rhal

if raids are numbered less than 3, summon him

ALSO,

Debates over magics to be used, Unholy wants to use TB as last magic (current H, QM, GID, BB, CK). If so I propose we remove QM to put LS on to buff the TB. I don't care about experience if it has a greater chance of killing Rhal quicker and getting a relic.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:02 am

Up to you really, LS grants itself pretty much a low damage and it's only use I can think of, is to boost TB chance. We could of course consider removing QM, but 2 factors appears here, we need to think about.

1. I believe some of us doesn't care to have QM on, but having quite many of lower level players in our ranks, would've been fitting to think about them as well. Lack of QM could've possibly slow down their development. The positive of whole could be the fact, they might get used to ain't experience an autolevel once in a while. affraid

2. Let's say we've already removed QM, IL would've been still a better option imho. Which could've grant a wider range of possibilities.

Summarizing: There will always be pros and cons and since we're limited by numbers, it's impossible to make a perfect setting, but we can find a perfect foothold. I'd love to see your suggestions fitting the subject, personally I have 2, depending on circumstances we have to counter outta' way.

a) H, BB, CK, IL, GID, TB
b) H, BB, CK, IL, QM, TB

Apparently won't be a secret I like option "a" the most, but also would love to see point 1 being ruled out before, in a sorta' democratic way.
Back to top Go down
zraith
Admin

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 12:53 am

I know that this isn't the same for everyone. But from my experience with autoleveling, even with LSI 7 and QM on most of the raids, it came in small bursts (a few levels each, no more then 10) and not continuous for a large amount of levels like some of the stories that I've heard in chat.

Even with QM on, it only has a 6% of firing so that means statistically it would require a large number of hits to see the effect of it on the exp received or RNG gods favor.
Back to top Go down
https://imokruna.rpg-board.net
Everwill

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 am

When i say remove QM, it's just for the Rhal raid. Every other raid can have QM on it for sure

As for IL vs LS;

What good items proc from IL? I haven't gotten any Sad Do you know what the damage increase is for TB+LS?
Back to top Go down
Christos

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:20 am

As it stands, my "auto-leveling" has had poor luck. Every 2 or 3 levels i will level back to back. Fortunately I'm usually only 15-30 minutes away from my next level so I'll check back in and get it.

That said, I see Rhal as a damage dealing raid and not a leveling raid.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:36 am

According to my researches, LS boosts damage by(!!) 5% to a non-dragon targets. But honestly wouldn't expect miracles vs. dragons as well. Even if that's like a 20% boost, it's a tear in the glass, while TB itself procs for way over 500%, GID 555% and IL even 800% (according to official forum). Of course all 3 spells have a low chance to honor us with their help, but using them all together our chance significantly grows.

End of all, I'll stay with my statement. tongue
Back to top Go down
EaglesEye

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:10 pm

is there a real chance to get a relic from rhal? I am never getting one, although we've been pretty quick the last two times... if there is a chance to get one if we are faster, I agree to Unholy.

Talking about autolvling: I had a run of 34 autolvl in a row, altogether I guess I autolvld about 100 times, so not too bad, but very bad for BSI! So autolvling is not only good AND Removing QM from Rhal won't have such a big influence, as for low lvls honor does not play that big role (per definition lower than 500, while stam should be far more than 1000 AND having a bigger influence on EXP)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhal Summons Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhal Summons   Rhal Summons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhal Summons
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Immortals of Kruna :: DotD :: General-
Jump to: